Jay Moss has been active in the Birmingham Commercial Real Estate market since 1990. Jay has managed Investment Real Estate portfolios in excess of 3 million square feet. He has been the primary developer or project manager on the development of more than 250,000 square feet of retail and office properties in the past 4 years. Since entering the commercial real estate brokerage business in 1995, Jay has completed transactions totaling more than 500,000 square feet at transaction values in excess of 80 million dollars.
Moss formed Moss Properties, Inc. in 2001 to provide a full spectrum of real estate services to existing clients and to seek new commercial real estate opportunities in the Alabama market.
- Member - International Council of Shopping Centers
- Member - National Board of Realtors
- Board of Directors - Birmingham Habitat for Humanity
- Leadership Class of 1999 - National MS Society
Partial Client List:
- Southern Progress Corporation
- Charter Communications
- Airborne Freight Corporation
- Union Planters Bank
- City of Vestavia Hills, AL
- City of Homewood, AL
- AT & T
- Price Oil Company
- Lincoln National Life Insurance Co.
- Colonial Bank
- Wellness Health and Pharmaceuticals
- Southern Ready Mix